Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Morning Jacket: How Could I Know?



My last purchase at Tower Records (the one on the Sunset Strip, pictured above) was the CD Single for My Morning Jacket's "Off The Record." I paid eighty cents. Here for your consideration, is a B-Side from it. "How Could I Know" is a great B-Side that doesn't really fit in with the vibe of the album for which it was recorded, but stands on it's own. It's more of a country-ish vibe, one that would fit perfectly on "It Still Moves."


"It Makes No Difference" is My Morning Jacket's take on the Band's classic tune. The track appears on "Endless Highway: the Music of the Band," a wonderful album that was just recently released. For more information on the album and hear Gomez cover "Up On Cripple Creek," click on the artwork to the left.



For Your Consideration:
My Morning Jacket - How Could I Know Mp3

My Morning Jacket - It Makes No Difference Mp3

No comments: