Monday, February 19, 2007

Britney Shears: Clip Me Baby One More Time!

It's now safe to say the drapes match the carpet.

I watched the NBA All-Star game last night, and at half time a weird thought came over me. Who would have thought that compared to Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera would have ended up being the normal one? Then again, who would have thought back in the 80's that Prince would end up being the normal one when compared to Michael Jackson? My how the mighty have fallen.

Employee Emily Wynne-Hughes told Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the salon agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me." Anybody else find this as disturbing as I do? Hang in there Brit, I can't wait for the comeback special.



For Your Consideration:
Bob Marley - Crazy Baldheads Mp3
Beck & The Flaming Lips - Devil's Haircut (Live) Mp3
Travis - Baby One More Time (Live) Mp3



No comments: